This is a long overdue post on Golf in Panama City, Panama. I’ve been playing and coaching golf in Panama City since September 2016 and I have had the chance to play all of the best places.
Golf in Panama City, Panama isn’t quite as big as you’d expect. I can genuinely say that golf here is growing and it is fun to be part of the growing community of golfers.
UPDATED: 16 June 2017
I am going to keep this post up to date, so follow me on Twitter or Instagram to find out when my reviews change.
Here are my top 5 places to play golf in Panama City:
- Tucan Country Club. A great golf course and country club with the most friendly staff! Great value and open to the public, this is my favourite 18 hole course in the city. As of June 2017, this course is looking great and getting better every time I? play it! Click here for my full review.
- iGolf Indoor Practice Facility. iGolf is the golfer’s gym next to Santa Maria and Costa del Este. 3 Foresight launch monitors are at the heart of this outstanding facility which is in the centre of one of Panama City’s most popular residential areas. Click here to read my full review.
- Hacienda Country Club. Hacienda hosts a fun and challenging executive 9 hole course just 30 minutes outside of the city centre. Great value golf that’s accessible and family friendly. Click here to read my full review.
- The Green Club. Panama City’s oldest indoor practice facility also serves amazing burgers – WIN! Amazing tech and friendly staff make this place a surefire hit. Click here to read my full review.
- Radisson Summit Golf Club. Summit (as its known to the locals) is an 18 hole course, with a great clubhouse and practice area. There is a 6 hole course for juniors too. There is a lot of work going on here and once the work has finished I hope be in a good place to write up a full review.